DMCA POLICY - maxboobs.com
We take all claims of copyright violation very seriously, and we will respond to all claims of such in accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The following is our notice of policy and procedures and the requirements for filing a DMCA Notice.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you are the copyright owner of any material on the website that you believe is being used without your authorization, you can report claims of copyright infringement by submitting in writing the following information:
- A description of the allegedly infringed work, or a representative list in the case of multiple works.
- A description of the location of the allegedly infringing material, including its specific URL on the website or other information that will enable us to locate the material.
- Information that enables us to contact you, including your name, postal address, telephone number, and s valid email address, if the latter is applicable.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted material is being used without the consent of the copyright holder, or an agent thereof, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed material.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or that of an authorized representative.
Please ensure that all required information is included in the DMCA Notice. Omission of any of the information listed here will render your notice invalid.
Please forward your completed DMCA Notice to us by way of our contact form.
By submitting a claim of copyright infringement, you are initiating a legal process. Please be advised that false claims of infringement may result in legal consequences, such as liability for damages.
Take Down Procedure
It is our policy to take down material that is claimed to be an infringement of copyright or based on facts or circumstances indicates infringing activity. It is also our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers, and we will take swift action to terminate access to any infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to modify or alter this policy without notice. Please make sure to check back on a regular basis to remain updated on any changes.