PRIVACY NOTICE - maxboobs.com
By continuing to access and use our website, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy. Therefore, we advise you to read this policy carefully to ensure your complete understanding of those terms.
Our website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect any information or data from minors.
We are committed to the protection of your personal data and take every precaution to ensure its security.
This policy applies to the data we gather on the desktop or mobile website, through email correspondence, and through any applications owned by us through which the website content is accessed.
Any questions you may have concerning this policy may be sent to us via our contact form.
Personal data we collect
We may collect several types of information about you when you use our website. The information we collect includes the following:
A. Members - Members are users who register with the website in order to interact with our services, for example, reading or submitting comments. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address and password in the process of registering a username. When you use the website, we collect data about your preferences and interests. We will also collect technical and usage information as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
How we collect information
We collect your information in the following ways:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, we use passive data collection methods, such as cookies, to gather information that includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version and language, location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - We collect information such as your username and e-mail address when you register for membership on our website. We also collect information when you post materials, such as comments, and when you communicate with us.
Our use of personal information
We use your personal data for many purposes, including the following:
- For the provision of the website and to allow you to interact with it
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- To diagnose and fix technological problems that interfere with the website's operation
- To allow for communication with you for the provision of user support and to process feedback, requests and reports
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
How we share your information
We share your personal information with certain parties and in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and companies who provide services necessary to the operation of the website, and only for the provision of those services
- Any party or parties who assume ownership of all or a significant portion of the business assets in the case of such proceedings as sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any other reason
- Legal authorities, such as law enforcement, courts, government agencies and regulators to comply with applicable law and to protect the rights of our company and others
Rights of users
Your rights regarding your personal information include the rights of access, correction, restriction, and erasure. In addition, you may request a copy or transfer of your information, object to processing, or withdraw your consent. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Transfer of Information
We may process, store, and transfer personal data in and to a country with less comprehensive privacy laws than your country. We may also transfer your data to third parties based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for storage or processing. By using our website or submitting personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage, and processing.